Saturday, February 21, 2009

Prayers for Judy

.
.
.
Judy is my baby sister (she's in her 50s). Judy has von Hippel-Lindau disease, a genetic disorder that spawns multiple brain tumors.
.
.
Here's a note that Judy wrote to me after one of her surgeries:
.
.
Dear Ray,

God loves us so much and He wants us to trust in Him totally and completely. It is getting easier for me to do just that. I trust that He only wants what is best for me, surgeries included (and this was the fifth not that I'm counting!). Thank you and everyone for all the prayers. I'm so very blessed.


Love, Judy

Her youngest, Daniel, is in middle school (an old photo) and has Smith Magenis Syndrome.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please pray for Judy, her husband, Matt, their children, Daniel, Rosemary, Drew, and Rachel, for her extended family, and for all those who are praying for them.

Thank you.

more from Judy:

Dear Ray, ... What a story of faith. And its because of that faith and trust that your friends have, we are able to get up again and again to go on after an event in life flattens us. Losing a child has to be the worse. As hard as it is to believe sometimes, God is doing what's best for each of us always because His Love for us is beyond measure.. What joy and peace comes from holding on to that and never letting it go. ... I think all of us are inspirations to each other the way we handle the trials of life. Everyday, all around us, people are picking up their crosses and following Jesus up the road to Heaven. You know it's gonna be beyond words........Love you, Judy
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment